Advertisements

23 Jan

Hello readers

Here I am, really tired but happy, I have always dreamed to have a dog when I was a child, 28 years on I can finally say, yes I have a gorgeous Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy, named Coco (with Elizabeth Taylor as middle name, as a tribute to my favourite TV series ever, Sex and the city). Coco is 9 weeks old of sweetness and madness at the same time, how can something so small and cuddly can make you falling in love so hard?

Luckily I work from home because so far she is taking all my time and efforts…here we are some pictures… and a video from the TV series to remind me of the real Elizabeth Taylor

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

coco cavalier king charles spaniel

Advertisements

10 Responses to “How is it possible something so small can make your heart to skip a beat? Absolutely in love with Coco (Elizabeth Taylor) Collins!”

1. Kajsa Josephine 23/01/2013 at 9:40 PM #

Your little Coco is such a cutie ❤

2. nonfashionista 24/01/2013 at 12:58 PM #

Ohhhhhh my godd!!! She is adorableeee! I love her..i loved Elizabeth Taylor chevalier puppy on Sex and the City and then the episode where she had babies. Your Coco is soooooooo cuteeeee! Now I want one 😛 Keep us posted on pictures. I can’t wait for more..she is so adorable!

3. Candy Stilettos 24/01/2013 at 2:14 PM #

omg, she is just a doll!!! XO
    Jamie

4. NADIA 24/01/2013 at 6:43 PM #

MA CHE BELLO ! NE HO UNO IO CHE MI DICONO PASTORE SCOZZESE. CI CREDI?? e’ IL TERZO FIGLIO.VIZIATO NN VUOLE STARE FUOPRI LA SERA COSI DORME SOTTO IL TAVOLO DELLA CUCINA.CIAO BELLA

5. Kim 25/01/2013 at 7:23 AM #

Coco is such a cutie i know she’ll bring you lots of love xx

• annainherwonderland 25/01/2013 at 11:00 AM #

Thanks a lot Kim, she has already made us so happy and proud!! x

• Kim 25/01/2013 at 12:34 PM #

My 3 ‘girls’ are my reason to get up every day, they give me so much pleasure and loving xx