It has been a while and I really need to apologize and say thanks at the same time to Alexandra http://askmystyle.com/, who recently nominated me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award” … I love how bloggers get close together and appreciate each other efforts on their blog with awards! Thanks a lot Alexandra and please everyone check her blog!
– Post 7 interesting things about yourself
– Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award
– Let them know about the nomination
7 things about me:
- I can’t stay on the same place for long; I always need to travel around. I have been in England for 7 days now and I feel already sick about it, I wish I could travel tomorrow to go somewhere else…and come back…and go again.
- My heritage is Italian and a bit English…my great grandfather was born in London and christened in Saint Paul’s Cathedral at the beginning of the 20th century
- My favourite cuisine is Italian, as you can all imagine – I cannot live without pasta and I am obsessed with cooking.
- I’m a girly girl, I love pink and pastel colours and high heels (even if I fall quite easily) but I can’t resist to spikes and studs to add a tough touch to my clothes and my Converse shoes.
- My favourite book is the “I love shopping series” by Sophie Kinsella, I read those books in Italian and read them all again in English to learn the language and they always make me laugh, I must be honest I love the 50 shades of grey trilogy as well…who doesn’t???
- Louis Vuitton bags are my favourite accessories, they go well with anything even with a cheap Primark dress they do the job!!!
- I have started to struggle to speak my own language, I have to speak in English all the time, is it not crazy??
Fabulous blogs I enjoy and I’d like to nominate: