I want to say a big thank you to my friend Kajsa (http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/) to have nominated me for the one lovely blog award, this is a real pleasure and great achievement in my first year of blogging, I want to thank Kajsa and all the friends who read my blog and support me no matter what.
To pass on the award here are the rules:
The Rules for these Awards are as Follows (I am going to leave out the Very Inspiring Blogger Award & the Versatile Blogger Award)
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 8 for the One Lovely Blog Award
and leave a comment on their site to let them know. Also be sure to include the award logo to your post.
I am going to change slightly the rules and just nominate the blogs I enjoy most for the One Lovely Blog Award. Nevertheless there are too many blogs I follow and I enjoy to fill those 8 spots, so if you didn´t make into my list – please don´t worry. I do appreciate your blog anyway.
Those random facts:
1. I have an addiction I can’t get rid of, I cannot live without Chapstick lip balm mint flavour, I can go mad if I don’t have it in my pockets!
2. While in the US I tried to speak with an American accent…everyone laughed at me and recognize my Italian accent straight away!
3. One day I wish I can have the time to write my own recipe book and see it being published
4. I can never fall asleep at night and as a consequence I can never leave the bed in the morning, unfortunately I get very grumpy if I wake up in the wrong way
5. Maybe because I am getting old… I just watch cooking TV programmes and I love them!
6. I fly a lot but I am terrified of take off, landing, turbolences and transatlantic journeys…you wouldn’t enjoy to be sat next to me!
7. I´m not the fittest person in the world….I force myself to work out at the gym but I am very lazy and I’d rather spend time discovering new recipes, going to the supermarket and cook interesting dinners!
One Lovely Blog Award nomination:
Thanks to everyone!!!