It’s going to be big; it’s going to be good. I cannot believe I am writing my post number 100!! Someone must be bored, someone maybe still enjoys my blog.
I just do this for the pleasure of writing, still hoping that my written English is good enough to be understood! I am still recovering from the fun weekend, trying to wash the alcohol away with plenty of Earl Grey Tea, it’s my last day at work and I have so much to look forward to:
1. Flying back to Italy tomorrow
2. Spend my day with my gorgeous niece, my brother and my parents
3. See my friends
4. Spend Christmas with my family
5. Come back on Boxing day evening and celebrate Christmas with my gorgeous husband
6. Flying to Miami
7. Spend New Year’s eve in Miami
8. Flying to Barbados for our late honeymoon on the 4th January
9. Enjoy Barbados (hopefully we are going to meet Rihanna!)
10. Enjoy more days in Miami
Do you think have I got enough to look forward to? I hope so!
Office Christmas lunch today and tonight a good dinner with my husband based on my special homemade Lasagne, wash down with some good Prosecco!
Have a good day everyone! xxx