- Hi, what do you do for living?
- I am a housewife but I have a blog to take care of, a small wedding business and I write freelance for some magazines…
- Ok you said housewife first so you don’t do much…
- F*** you!
I think if someone wanted to interview me this how an interview could go, guys I had enough.
Just because you don’t work from 9 to 5 in one office in the middle of town, they put you on the cross like Jesus, yeah whatever housewife but do you do? You don’t even have kids!
Every life seen from outside looks just roses and flowers, people don’t think that everyone can have ups and downs, this is life guys it happens all the time, it just depends how the events in life affect you, if you let the others get you down or not.
I came back yesterday from a few days back home and I discovered talking with someone
- Oh by the way be careful because those people think you are just a bitch that got married for money…
I couldn’t stop myself laughing…and my friend said
- Why do you laugh? You should be careful!
- I laugh because I don’t care what people think of me and it makes me laugh how people can describe someone without even know the person mentioned, is funny right? I am a bitch? Well f*** them then!
You are just a housewife, you probably go to the gym every day, going for manicures and lunches out, you don’t clean and you probably don’t even cook…yeah whatever!
I go to the gym every 2/3 weeks, and if I do more than 5 minutes of rowing machine I dislocate my shoulder (true, it happened to me 3 weeks ago!), I go for manicures probably every 3/4 months (if I am lucky, the nail vanish stays on my nails one day and half before chipping for all the cleaning. Or worse I pick my nails because I get stressed!)
Lunches out…when? I live in the countryside not in Kings Road in London, without have to highlight again that the Brits ain’t that friendly to meet up new people to go out for lunch, but it will make me very boring and repetitive! I do clean…a lot! What would you do if you have carpet everywhere and one fluffy and chubby cat and a dog? You would use the vacuum every day wouldn’t you? No of course, it makes me a mad person right? This is my husband’s statement!
Cooking…I do cook and I love cooking! I am not that good at baking but I am trying to improve myself…I think I should become the major shareholder of the local supermarket because I am there literally every day!
Just because I go away a lot doesn’t make me a useless bitch does it? I am not out from one of those stupid tv series like Big Rich Texas or the Real Housewives of Wherever …so please show some respect…BITCHES!!!